Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Assignment #2

Page:53
"It was too...few mornings back." This paragraph is important because the author tells you that Catherine sees the people she saw a couple mornings ago. And it shows that they came to pick someone up. It also makes you realize if those three people in the carriages are important. 

Page:60-61
"The play concluded...not I, Mrs. Allen" This paragraph is also important because Catherine has feelings for Henry Tilney. And she actually saw him at the play. So this means a lot to Catherine.

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree with the second one. In the few chapters that we have read I noticed a lot of it concentrates on Catherine talking about Henry, or invlved with Henry. This is important, especially since shes the main character and her interests are the most important.
    I don't quite understand the second one but from what I can pick up I would say I disagree. I think the most important people in the novel are Catherine, Henry and Isabella. Especially , since they are mentioned more, and their stories are more involved in the novel.

    ReplyDelete